Thursday, May 24, 2012

Is it cold out there?














Ok, so this is a jacket post. I know, I know it is finally summer and why are you showing me jackets? Well, all I can say is that it is because I love coats and jackets and when you live in Michigan you have to always be prepared for the ever changing weather. It might be 80 degrees in the daytime, but evenings and nights can still get down in the 40s...so that is the long winded explanation of the post. So to the jackets, I got both of these about three years ago at Forever 21. I think of them as Spring/Fall jackets since they are not super insulating. I absolutely love the green trench since it is my favorite color and I wear it probably the most over any of my other jackets. The red and black jacket is a little harder to explain and that is the exact reason why I like it! I love finding unique pieces, sometimes just to have them in my closet. Overall, these are two great options for a casual chilly day or dressed up for an evening out. The shoes are Steve Madden and the clutch is Coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment